How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Thirst No.2

by Christopher Pike

I read No. 1 and had to know what happened to Sita. Well, after three weeks of reading and wondering why I cared what happened next, I am finished. I think I am enjoying being done with the book more than I enjoyed the actual book. It's not that I didn't like it...it was just looooooong. It didn't really keep my attention - it was more of a project to check off my to-do list: read Thirst No. 2, Check!

If you read No. 1 and want to know how it all ends...read No. 2. If you read No. 1 and don't care how it all ends...don't bother. If you haven't read No. 1...well, check out my take on it and decide for yourself.

I'm not sure if I recommend this book or not...there is some profanity and innuendo...definitely NOT a book for teens or kids.

**

1 comment: