How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Fablehaven: Grip of the Shadow Plague

by Brandon Mull

I keep thinking somewhere along the line, I'm going to lose interest, or the book will get a little boring.
Nope! This one was darker than the previous two, but still clean and SO SO GOOD! The plot twists are fantastic. There's enough adventure to keep the story going, but also other little side stories to make you want to know what happens next. I know there are two more in the series...already started book 4...I'll keep you posted!

****

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying not to actually read your reviews of Fablehaven in case they spoil anything but am more excited about reading them knowing that you loved them!

    ReplyDelete