How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fablehaven: Secret of the Dragon Sanctuary

by Brandon Mull

Ok...this is book four of a five-book series...the BEST so far...I was totally caught off guard with this one! Definitely must read if you've read any of the others.

Kendra is quite the adventurer, as is Seth...good times!

****

I've just begun reading a book written for adults: The Lovely Bones - I'll let you know how it goes. So far, absolutely NOT a book for children!

1 comment:

  1. You are making me want to drop the book I NEED to read and just pick this up!

    ReplyDelete