How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Fablehaven: Keys to the Demon Prison

by Brandon Mull

YAY! I finally finished (not for lack of interest, but time). I LOVED it! Anyone who enjoys getting involved with characters and escape their own reality for someone else's needs to read this book. It is written for upper elementary/middle school-age children; however, it is spectacular for adults. Clean, safe, fantasy is often hard to find for the adult reader...here it is. This would be a great (series) to read to/with your children.

I have to give this ***** HANDS DOWN!



I'm going to tackle The Help next (unless SLCo Library system won't let me renew because of my late fee...)

1 comment:

  1. I'm giving Percy Jackson a try first and then am debating between Fablehaven and some Shannon Hale stuff, but am excited for both.

    Congrats on finishing!

    ReplyDelete