How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Monday, March 5, 2012

City of Fallen Angels

by Cassandra Clare


So, the only benefit to having the entire family down with the flu is:  lots of time to read.  This is the fourth (and I thought final) book in the Immortal Instruments series.  As always, the story and characters had me going from the start.  I love Clare's writing, even the somewhat cheesy love story.  I have to admit, as I got nearer to the end, I was waiting for all the loose ends to wrap up.  They never did.  In fact, when I put the book down, I was so...lost for words...that I wanted to scream!  Great book.  Exciting.  Captivating.  I didn't love the end - I hope it isn't the end of the series.  Still worth reading.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment