How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Friday, August 10, 2012

Daughter of Smoke & Bone (#1)

by Laini Taylor
I only knew this fantasy genre book has come highly recommended. I waited and waited as I plowed through, nearly unable to do anything else, for the loose ends to wrap up...as I read the last
 page...
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about chimera and angels from a human point of view as well as reading about humans from a "elsewhere" point of view. Great book!! Some language & innuendo, not for young teens, great for mature 14+.
Onto the next...
****
Photo: Daughter of Smoke and Bone (#1) by Suzanne Weyn
I only knew this fantasy genre book has come highly recommended.  I waited and waited as I plowed through, nearly unable to do anything else, for the loose ends to wrap up...as I read the last page...
Anyway, I thoroughly enjoyed reading about chimera and angels from a human point of view as well as reading about humans from a "elsewhere" point of view.  Great book!!  Some language & innuendo, not for young teens, great for mature 14+.
Onto the next...




No comments:

Post a Comment