How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Kiss of Death (Morganville Vampires)

by Rachel Caine

Phew. Finally. Claire, Shane, Eve, and Michael have the chance to leave Morganville. What happens is crazy! This is the final book in the series. While I hate to see it end, it was a great read!!

****

1 comment:

  1. I like these books as well. Again...easy reads for nights at work! I heard she signed on for up to 16 books. Guess it isn't over!

    ReplyDelete