How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Monday, February 7, 2011

Hunted

by P.C. & Kristin Cast

The House of Night Series is one of vampires of all sorts. It is set in Tulsa, Oklahoma at a high school of sorts for young vampires-in-the-making. I love the characters. I love the story. I don't love the foul language, but can deal with it (most of the time). Great book for high school-age, if language is not an issue. If it is, don't bother starting the series, it will just grate at you.


***

No comments:

Post a Comment