How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Hunger Games

By Suzanne Collins

I began reading with excitement. That feeling never left as I read as often as possible. I finished the book in about 4 days. Kept my interest the entire time. Love the elements of science fiction without the confusion of a setting so foreign I get lost. Simple, exciting, intriguing, fantastic! Definitely a good read!

****

1 comment:

  1. LOVED this book. I read it in two days and then picked up the second only to have to wait in a tortured state until the third comes out in August. I've already ordered it and can't wait to find out what happens!

    As a note- Kate read Gregor the Overlander by this same author and was not real impressed. I may still give it a try but it is a ways down my list.

    ReplyDelete