How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Monday, January 7, 2013

No One You Know

By Michelle Richmond

I found this book on the local library website.  It was one of the audio books available that I hadn't read already.  I have always enjoyed a good mystery, so I dug in.  I don't know if it was the format or just the book, but it seemed to drag on a little in places.  In the end, I was satisfied.  Nothing graphic, but enough detail to keep the story interesting.  This would be a great read for young adults who are trying to understand why school is such a big deal.  The entire premise of the story is based on mathematics.  There were several passages I was clueless due to mathematical terminology, but it didn't take change the story, so I didn't worry about it.  Overall, it was a nice escape for a few hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment