How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Graveminder

by Melissa Marr

I have really enjoyed other books by this author - written for young adults.  This one is adult fiction, but not at all disappointing.  She creates such wonderful realities; so interesting and complete.  I enjoyed thinking about what other people might think of death to be like; before, after, limbo, etc.  I loved it!  As one who loves a good series, I wish this was part of one...not so.  Great read, a little language (yes, f-word).

****

2 comments:

  1. I just went to book club...I realized I DON"T read...and thought about how gifted you are. You have an extraordinary talent to read, enjoy, and critique literature. I need your help..so here I am :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so funny! Here's my advice: READ :) Not sure what else to say...love ya!!

      Delete