How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Friday, July 15, 2011

Unsigned

by C. C. McKinnon

Whoa. I wasn't sure what to think of this book as I began, but after a few chapters, I was hooked. A suicide note shows up with no signature and no specific person it's addressed to...random? What a great story. Painful pasts, difficult nows, and unknown futures...isn't this what life is all about? A little disturbing in parts when abuse is remembered. Overall, a great book!

****

1 comment:

  1. Love your blog! I found it after you left a comment on a mutual friends FB status about it. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I have found and read several of your suggestions and have not been disappointed. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete