How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Your Heart Belongs to Me

by Dean Koontz


I can't remember the last time I read a book by Dean Koontz...jr. high, maybe? But, I found this one for less than $1 at the library, so I thought I'd give it a go. Ya know, I was expecting graphic love scenes, gore, and murder with explicit details. I got a story of intrigue, suspense, and love...nothing graphic :)

I had forgotten how much I enjoyed a good clean murder mystery (minus the actual murder). I would recommend you try this book if you need a story that will keep your interest and you can share with your 12+ children. Great book! (a few omg's, but I don't recall any other strong language)


****

No comments:

Post a Comment