How To Use This Book List

Many of the books here are written for young adults. However, some are definitely adult books. I don't always specify in my comments; however if you are interested in a book, find it at the library. If it's in Juvenile Fiction or Young Adult Fiction, it's usually safe for kids 12-15 (be sure to preview just in case). If the book is found elsewhere, you can always ask a librarian for their input.
Personally, a few swear words don't do much for me, so I don't usually remember they are in there. Other types of content, however, are usually commented on.
Enjoy!!

p.s. Please leave a "care-to-share" (aka, comment) anytime you like.

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

by J. K. Rowling

It is so fun to read this series again. Harry's power is increasing and the Hogwarts' classes are learning so much! I love how Harry and his friends find ways to solve problems and how the everyday troubles are so relatable. They seem to have the same kinds of problems other kids have - "does he like me?", "should we do homework or play?", "how do I tell an adult what happened?" Loveit! Loveit! Loveit!

*****

1 comment:

  1. This was my least favorite of the books, but still enjoyable and I LOVE "watching" as Harry and his friends grow up!

    ReplyDelete